Mar 17, 2011

Slainte!

Top 'O the evening to ya! We Flehartys like to celebrate St. Paddy's day in style, even though we are FLEA-heart-ees and not FLAIR-tees! My mom (Mimi) sent Drew this cute St. Patrick's day t-shirt. It was cute in the morning, but by the time I took a pic it had a few spots on it!

LOVE this face!

Mmmm, corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, bread, green beer & scones!



Whatta difference a year makes! I'm SO upset that I didn't think ahead to bring the green wig to Houston, but those are the same green socks! A little smaller on him now...

Happy Saint Paddy's Day!

3 comments:

Melanie J Williams said...

I love that face, too! And the new look here.

Mary's Pics said...

I love that little Irish fellow!!!
He is so cute. I love his little face.
Love,
Mimi

Mary's Pics said...

P.S.
Molly the Texas dog is in Carrollton enjoying being spoiled...
Love,
Mimi