Mar 14, 2011

Houses!

We have a contract on our house in Hobbs and we just made an offer (that was accepted!!) on a house in Houston! Things are moving....and so are we! WOWZA!We looked and looked and looked for a house in Houston and this was our favorite by far! We had a very specific set of criteria and ended up compromising on a few things (2 story & HOA), but this has a huge yard with gorgeous trees, is on a cul-de-sac, and in a good school zone! Plus, the HOA is not very restrictive (you can have your own mailbox, put up bball hoops, flags, etc.)
YAY

5 comments:

Melanie J Williams said...

Congratulations and congratulations! I'm so jealous but wish you the best.

Raymond Kilgore said...

Congratulations!!!!!
I am so excited for y'll.
I pray that you will be really happy there. I am so glad that you are back in TEXAS.... Yea!!!!
Love,
Mimi

girlonabikewithacamera said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous home. I, too, am incredibly jealous. But super excited. Can I pretend that I live in your garage? Thanks. :)

-Arlene Britt

Andrew and Kala said...

Such exciting news! Love the house!

Richard & Natalie said...

Very Nice!! So happy for you all!! Does it have a guest room? When are you coming back to Hobbs to pack up?