May 21, 2012

NSHS Reunion and Visiting Mimi and Pops

 This weekend was our 15 year high school reunion!  I love that we've all stayed friends for sooooooo long ;)
 Drew enjoyed playing with Mimi and Pops while I was at the reunion.  Mimi taught Drew that there were Smurfs on Noah's Ark....
And Pops gave Drew an apple, which Drew LOVED to bite on...and then spit pieces of onto the floor! I love this pic because Drew is using LEFTY to help eat the apple. Big progress is being made with his recovery, thank the Lord! YAY!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun that y'all had a reunion at 15 years! You all look gorgeous - so nice to have friends that have been through the thick & thin. :)

Smurfs on the Ark??? I had no idea! Who am I to question Mimi's theology, though? Ha!

Glad that Lefty is getting some good use! That a boy, Drew!

Mary's Pics said...

ha ha ha Sarah!! giggle, giggle

I think I must have gotten the Smurf from McDonalds and he just happened to fit in the Ark's door. So...that is why the little Smurf invaded the Ark.

I am so thankful for the answered prayers for Drew. He is really coming along!!! YEA!! I enjoyed playing with him this past weekend.I am praying for him,always. I love this little guy.