May 24, 2012

Lil Toot

 This lil toot knows he's not supposed to put his feet on the table.  So, of course, he likes to scoot his chair back and hang his foot riiiiight over the ledge!  And this is usually accompanied by one of his bigger smiles of the day.  
It's pretty hard not to laugh!
 This cutie is also getting very tall!  His mama didn't realize he could now reach the mixer bowl (which was full of 3 cups of powdered sugar).  At least he was going to share his spoils with me!
Love these cheekies!

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

hahahahaha....cutest lil toot!! Love that you stopped to take a picture of him with the powdered sugar - I need to remember to take pics of stuff like this! He'll love that when he's older!

Mary's Pics said...

Drew reaching his little foot over to almost touch the table picture made me laugh.
What a tease!
I love this little sugar coated little Drew.
I pray for him every day.
Love,
Mimi