Jan 31, 2011

Drew's 1st Birthday Party in Hobbs!

My lil Birthday Boy! Drew was named "Rookie of the Year" in our house for 2010-2011. He had a great first year and we had such a fun time celebrating. My mom was the official party photographer, so I'm waiting on her pics still, but here are the ones I took. She should have more pics of his little friends to add!
I think he liked it.
Auntie KK & Cousin Katelyn
Eating his present from Granny!
Present from Mom & Dad - My Own Chair!
I'm such a big boy!
Dad, you stole my chair! I'll forgive you if you give me bday ice cream...
1st bite
Cousin baby booties

The boy can eat. Most went in his ears...
Mimi, KK & K-rae
"Rookie of the Year!"


Fleharty Family Photo

Opening presents!
The little cousins reading w/ Pops
Mimi & K-rae
Lil Cousins
Cousins & Sisters


3 comments:

The Poth's said...

What great pictures, I love his new chair too. Sure wish we could get those kids sitting in their chairs next to each other...maybe one day!

Sarah said...

I love first birthdays! What fun...

I especially like the pictures of Drew with his cake. It looks like he went to town with it! I also love the cousin pictures and the family picture with Drew upside down. Ha! ;)

Andrew and Kala said...

Such great pictures! It's hard to believe he's already 1! BTW...love the new font. You're going to have to teach me:).