Apr 22, 2010

Walls!

Drew's enjoying his new walls! Look at this big boy sitting up by himself (with the help of his pillows)!
Last Saturday, Matt and his dad decided they wanted to do a home improvement project (lucky for me)!! So, they ripped up all the old baseboards and replaced them with these nice big ones. It's hard to tell, but these are 5 3/4 inch baseboards. They also repainted the entire room and put up wider door frames. We got bold (well, if you consider any shade of brown bold!) and chose a really dark color. It is called "cashmere" so we figured we couldn't go wrong. It's taken a little bit to get used to, but we like the dark color and LOVE the baseboards!!!

5 comments:

halie said...

Looks nice!! I love me some big baseboards too!

The Poth's said...

I like it...not at all what I was picturing when you decribed it! It's more grey/brown...I really like it!!

Mary's Pics said...

Love the new paint job.....good job Matt and Dean.
Drew looks like he likes it too.

Richard & Natalie said...

It looks great!! And I love the color!

Unknown said...

Test!!