Apr 21, 2010

Matt's 30th Bday!

"My Dad is Awesome"
Drew had a special outfit to celebrate Matt's big day. Of course, Matt didn't want his picture taken (shocker!), so here's the one pic I have from his 30th bday! He's feeding Drew here!
ALL Matt wanted for his bday was a big dinner at home with all of his favorites....seared Ahi tuna, New York Strip, King Crab and Coffee Cake (his mom's recipe). Of course, I had to throw in some asparagus so the meal wasn't entirely meat!






I hope he turns 30 again REAL soon. YUMMO.



3 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

Hope Matt had a wonderful 30th Birthday. I know that you made it special for him. His dinner looks yummy.

Sarah said...

Looks delicious! Happy Birthday, Matt!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!
Send me that coffee cake recipe? That looks amazing...YUM.