Feb 14, 2008

Old Time Kilgore Favorites

Here are some old time favorites that Mom posted on her blog. It's weird seeing pics from the 80's online! These are for all of you who don't believe that I really grew up in the country!


Mom, Kristi, Dad & Me in my favorite "rocker" shirt. Kristi was a Party Animal!!!
circa 1987
4H Rocked!! Check out Kristi's red boots!! Yeeeehaw! I had pink ones, but I guess I didn't wear them that day.
circa 1989
Our Barn in Azle
with Kristi, Uncle Bubby, Linda Kay & Suzanne
circa 1984
Our Driveway in Azle...Coming home from the bus

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.

Sarah said...

So funny! Gotta love pics from the 80s! You forgot to include your Mom's recipe for that dessert from your childhood. You know the one that I am referring to... Ha!

The Poth's said...

Those were the days man - I think I need some new red cowboy boots, they are a good look!

Mary's Pics said...

Sweet memories.
I love the boots too!!!!

What is that about a virus???

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
We are missing you at Pony Club, esp. since we have a new IT guy that has some urgent questions. Could you contact Karen Winn at your earliest convenience (859)254-7669, or mainoffice@ponyclub.org
Looks like you both are doing well....and Molly too.
Thanks,
Nancy B.

guajardo fam said...

Sigh...being a kid in the 80s. This is too funny! I love all the great pics!:)

Mary's Pics said...

Sarah, I haven't thought of those...P.P. Balls in a long time.
Hope that you are well.
Love,
Mary