Jun 19, 2007

Roommate Reunion!

My college roommates and I had a girls' getaway roommate reunion this past weekend! Fun times. It's hard to believe I graduated SIX YEARS AGO. Whew, I am getting old. Anyway, my camera was low on batteries so Sarah has promised to send pics as soon as she gets them. Sarah, Katie, Halie, Laura & I rocked in New Braunfels and tubed the river. It was tons of fun catching up and glueing on fake toenails, which are apparently all the rage in Grand Prairie these days.

The only near mishap we had was when Laura's hubby called from the Middle East (he's in the Navy) and she accidentally pushed IGNORE on her phone while we were in the river. She had even bought a special phone holder to wear on her neck to keep the phone dry in case he called. That was a very sad moment, but luckily he called back a few hours later! Keep Alex and his boat in your prayers!!! And...Laura and Alex's baby that's on the way! Numero Dos!

We also took a trip up to the San Marcos outlet mall where Sarah and I's engagement diamonds both came from. Can you guess we both got engaged to fiance's who were Longhorn students at the time?! So this is the only pic I have on my camera...

diamonds!

No comments: