Jun 21, 2007

Granny's 80th Birthday Party

We SURPRISED Granny!!!! It was great - she had no clue!! About 80 of her closest friends and family showed up and it was a ton of fun! I'm so glad that most of the cousins got to come in for the party now that we live all across the nation. This was the first party the cousins have thrown, and, from what I hear, some of the aunts didn't think we could pull it off!! But - we did!

First Cousins

Granny's Great-Grandkids

Granny's Kids

Granny's sisterss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
The photos are great! I was surprised by the party, but not too surprised at what a good job you kids did with giving it. It was almost amazing that you all could have a part in gving it. I'm sure E-mail played a big part in letting that happen. Whatever played a part, I was so-o-o pleased to be honored by all of you. If only the honor could have been for something grand that I had done - not for getting old!!
Love ya-
Granny