Mar 29, 2014

Phone pics


Hippotherapy!  He's made so much progress since he started and has advanced into a more difficult saddle.  Go Drew!
Practicing posing with a kangaroo because...he had a photoshoot with a REAL kangaroo at MDO!  Can't wait to see how the pics turned out!!  He loved the real kangaroo just like this one- not shy at all and tons of hugs and kisses!
Super Drew!!  Thanks, Arlene!!!  He loves his cape.  He never really liked to swing on his belly until he put the cape on :)
Have a good week!  

3 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

I loved seeing these pictures of Drew. I love seeing him do so good.
I love that he has started looking at the camera when his picture is being taken.

I love his new cape. He makes the cutest superman I have ever seen.

This made my day!

Love,Mimi

The Poth's said...

Superman!!! Supercutie!!
These are some great pictures! Love the new toy storage too :)

Andrew and Kala said...

Such cute pics of Drew! I can't believe how grownup he is! And the pic with the two of you is great also! I love the waves in your hair? Is that humidity or did you curl it that way?