Mar 18, 2013

Handsome Haircut



Drew has become a haircut lover. Our HEB has a kids haircut place inside the store and Drew asks for a haircut the entire time we are shopping for groceries! He LOVES it. Well, every couple months he gets his wish granted. Today was his lucky day and he loved every minute of it. I think it's really the lollipop that he loves :) 
I just love this pic of him.  He's really difficult to capture on camera because he refuses to pose, or even stand still and look in the vicinity of the camera on command!  Each picture looks like a completely different kid to me because his expressions change so fast.  This is a "real" Drew expression.  He had a great day today.  Precious kiddo!

1 comment:

Mary's Pics said...

I love this.

How cute is Drew, he loves getting his hair cut or maybe the lollipop?

Well, he knows that he will get a lollipop if he gets a haircut...what a smart kid!

I love this cutie pie! Mimi