Nov 18, 2012

Fall iPhone Pics

 I've joined the iPhone world and now I have so many more pics of life on the go!  I just figured out how to get them to the blog, so here are the most recent pics!
 Pumpkin Patch at our church/Drew's MDO
 Sometimes I look at Drew in his diaper and think about how he's about to outgrow this stage and look like a kid instead of a baby....that thought makes me snap pics to remember his cute lil rolls :)  Love him!!
 Who needs a water table when you have a sink and a stool??  Definitely a favorite pastime!
 Bruises are from IVs :(  He's a trooper!
 Drew has a newfound love of all things ART!  I LOVE to see his excitement over painting, play doh, etc!
We visited Jack & Grant and they had a special surprise -- gingerbread houses!  Drew thought eating the house was much more fun than building the house!

2 comments:

DALLAS NEW HORIZONS BAND said...

I am really going to love your new phone because of all the pictures you can get of Drew doing cute things.
Thank you for sharing these. I love them.

I am so glad that you did't let that lizard keep you from going to Andrea's yesterday. ;0)

Mary's Pics said...

Love you,
MOM/Mimi