Jan 23, 2012

South Carolina!

Drew and I went out to South Carolina to meet baby Levi and hang out with the rest of the Poth family. Levi is a cuuuuutie patootie and is such a good baby! He is going to have some gigantic baby blues! He's precious and I'm so glad we got to meet him. We had a great time hanging out with cousin Katelyn and her parents too.
These pictures are all out of order, but we had fun going to the zoo, out to lunch, sisters night out, Cindy and babies night in (KP and Lex went out), and a bday party for Drew. I forgot to take my camera (crazy, since I got a new one for Christmas!), so these are all of Kristi's pictures! We also took the cousins for a photo shoot, so we'll have to scan those pics to post them here. If you want a print, let me know...we have plenty!
Zoo

Levi!!!
Drew LOVED Gino...a little too much! HAHA


Feeding the Goats!



You like this, right, Gino?? :)

We had a few rough nights with Drew not sleeping well/getting pretty sick, but we still managed to have fun! I'm soo glad Drew was well for the flight home!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you had a nice visit with Kristi! Her new little guy is precious!

How is Drew almost 2?!?! That doesn't seem possible!