Dec 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Love, 3 Fleas
I love this pic - I don't look that great in it, but Drew has my hair in his mouth and was acting silly! Cutie.
This year we had Christmas at our house. We thought that hosting was a lot easier than traveling with a toddler! We had a great time, but missed the Poths!
"Matching" Christmas PJs turned into "semi-coordinated" PJs this year (snowflake theme). Finding PJs that match is harder than I thought!

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

3 comments:

The Poth's said...

Your house is beautiful!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas, especially Drew & Mimi..haha! And I tried to find us matching PJ's too and couldn't find any. Where did you get y'alls from last year?

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Thanks! Last year it was pieced together, not really a matching set. It's just easier to find red plaid PJs!

Keri Armentrout said...

love your house! Maybe we can visit one day! I love the painted brick fireplace!