Sep 8, 2011

19 Months

19 months is such a big boy age, but when he's asleep he still looks like such a sweet little baby to me! I love it! I hope he keeps those rolly arms and cheeks for awhile longer! Love this boy!!!!

And here he is waking up...



In other news, MDO day 2 went well. This week the adjectives checked were "happy" and "busy!" I like happy & busy. Good times. We also got a double whammy in the #2 area and "no" for the nap! I love those little report cards :)

Today after I laid Drew down for his nap I stepped into the hall and smelled gas! I got him out of his crib and called the gas company. They sent someone right over and it turns out that we had a gas leak. Awesome. They shut it off and said it's not dangerous, but it was still a bit of a scare! Whew.

2 comments:

girlonabikewithacamera said...

I love that he took out his pacifier to stretch. Just adorable.
-Arlene

The Poth's said...

such a big boy!!! glad MDO is going so well too! Can't wait to see him in a few months! (and you of course!)