Aug 7, 2011

Noodles & Laundry



This is Drew's first 2 syllable word where both syllables don't start with the same letter! He's been saying "bubbles," etc., and even "basketball" (ba-ba-ball), but this is the first word where the syllables start with different letters. Yay! Perhaps it is my mommy ears that make this sound more impressive, or maybe it's not that great of a video, but in real life it sounds so much more clear! :) Go Noo-Dles!
(Matt thinks he's saying "No Duh." A little baby 'tude...)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a picture of Clayton in our dryer, too! Only, he had folded his 6 year old body up in there because he was playing hide & seek with Drew. Ha!

That is a cute video of your little fella. He's definitely saying Noodles! Just as clear as day to my Mommy ears... No baby 'tude for that sweet thing! ;)

Mary's Pics said...

He loves his noo-dles. I can definitely hear him saying noo-dles!!
Just as clear as day to Mimi too!
;0)
Thanks for adding all the new pictures and videos. I love seeing all the new things that Drew is doing. It is so much fun and brings a big smile to my face.

The Poth's said...

I hear it too, plain as day! Go Drew!!!