Jan 2, 2011

Christmas in C-Town

After Christmas with Matt's dad, we drove to C-town for Christmas with the Kilgore side. It was fun to have all the cousins together at once.




Unwinding with a book after the festivities.



At Souper Salad w/ Mimi



Precious Lil Cousins



Once Lucky Dude.



Reading w/ Mimi



Jammin



Ernie Who?



WOAH! All these are for me?!



Drew & Dad


Drew & Mom



Visiting Granny



Merry 1st Christmas, sweet boy!



We're going to take this show on the road.
Uncle Lex Time!
(I like the action shot of Katelyn jumping!)

Awww, Lovin' on Gino!

2 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

I loved having everyone here for Christmas. It was so much fun.
Thanks for all of my presents. My favorite present was you being here.
Love,
Mom/Mimi

The Poth's said...

Thanks for posting, you got some good pics - I didn't get the one at Granny's, so I stole it :o) See ya in just over 2 weeks :o)