Oct 16, 2010

Private Blog...

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes, but I got pretty creeped out by 2 different blog stalkers! One was looking at our blog for 30+ minutes at a time, viewing multiple pages, multiple times per day and would not leave me a comment to let me know who it was! I can tell from my Site Meter that they looked at my blog multiple times AFTER I posted asking for them to let me know who they were.....CREEPER! I hope this new format doesn't make it too cumbersome to check out our blog, but I feel much better about this, especially with pictures of Drew being posted!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Creepy McCreepster! I have been thinking about making our blog private too... You just can't be too careful in this day & age. Sad, but true.

Lindsay said...

Yikes!

ljstemmy said...

I'm hoping they just wanted to make their blogs as cute as yours!

Begie Bonds said...

Creepy! Glad you can watch who looks at your awesome blog!