Oct 8, 2010

8 Months Old 9.26.10

Our precious lil guy is 8 months old! Every month he just gets more and more fun! We just love his little personality sooo much!


Dapper Dude


"Join me on my yacht, ladies?"

I have 2 teefers!!

The week Drew turned 8 months old, he started crawling! Way to go, Drewski!

This post is a little bit late because Drew and I spent about 10 days in Carrollton. We made the trip to go to Halie's baby sprinkle and while we were there my Me-Maw passed away. She was 97 years old. Anything I type here won't do her justice, so I'll just say that we loved her a lot and she will be missed.





4 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

I love this little boy. He is getting so big.
He is so hansome in his big boy pants.

Tony McGurk said...

Ha Ha Just had to say how much I laughed at the Baby Do's & Don'ts in the side bar

Mary's Pics said...

Thank you so much for being here with me during this sad time. I can not tell you how much it meant to me to have you here.
Love,
MOM

halie said...

He is getting so big and oh my, could he look anymore like his Mama?!! :)