Jul 22, 2010

Practice...

When it comes to advice from our pediatrician, I am a huge rule follower/stickler. So when he told us absolutely nothing in the crib until he was 6 months old, I took him at his word. Drew hasn't had any blankets, bumper, lovies or toys at all in his crib yet! I'm not quite sure how the kid sleeps because I wouldn't be comfy like that, that's for sure! We lay him down with just his footie jammies on and that's it. Well, he turns 6 months old on Monday, so I decided to let him practice sleeping with a blanket for his afternoon nap today! He's on the floor in the living room with me watching him :) Whatta big boy - sleeping with a blankie! Wooo hooo!!






2 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

He so cute I love to watch him sleep.

Although he really doesn't need a blanket this time of year it is fun to know that he can have one now. It is so hard to believe that he is 6 months old next monday.

halie said...

Aww!! Cambry loves have a little something to snuggle with in her crib now too. Isn't it so sweet?!!