Jun 22, 2010

Dallas Aquarium



It's hard to believe that after all the years we've lived in Dallas, we've never been to the aquarium. It was awesome!! It was really more of a jungle/rainforest exhibit than a true aquarium, but very very cool. The babies loved it. Drew especially liked the "Pintada" and Katelyn loved pretty much everything! The only thing Drew didn't like was the Mayan dancers - ha!

Katelyn was into the "baby" exhibit here.

That's a gigantic crocodile behind the glass. Drew would've been a light snack for that fella.

Carrying the babes.

Gma and Pops

Woah!

Very cool.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, it looks like y'all had fun with your Mom & Dad, Kristi, and Katelyn. I bet that was fun especially for your parents to have their kids and grandkids together.

Very cute pictures! Katelyn is getting so big! Man, time goes by fast with kids! I love Drew's big huge smiles, too! What a cutie!

The Poth's said...

I love all your pictures. I'm planning on stealing all/most of them, guess I forgot to exchange SD cards with ya! We had a lot of fun and miss you guys already! Love ya! Kiss those cheekies for me!