Mar 2, 2010

AgHorn?


I had never heard the phrase "AgHorn" until my baby shower back in November! Now that I am aware that AgHorns exist, I have diagnosed Drew with the condition. Our poor kid is going to be so conflicted! We got so many cute Aggie and Longhorn baby items that we just have to dress up Drew and have photo ops! It just so happened to work out that most of the Aggie gear is in bigger sizes, so stay tuned for more Aggie-leaning posts in the future.

Because I was so drugged during Drew's delivery, there are some stories that I barely recall. These are the stories that Matt loves to tell most (HA)! Apparently, when I was in the operating room getting prepped for surgery, the nurses asked me how Matt and I met. For some unknown reason I took this as an opportunity to tell them all that Drew could go to any college he wanted .... except Tech!!! Keep in mind, I was about to be operated on in LUBBOCK! OOPS.

Well, wherever Drew decides to go, we will have baby pictures to prove he was an Aggie (or Longhorn) from birth! HA.













4 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

I had no idea that AgHorns existed either, but I guess that is what Richard (Aggie) and I (Longhorn) are having! Doesn't the baby usually take after the mother? But Grampa is a professor at Tech, so who knows! Drew is too cute!

Sarah said...

Yes, Drew will be conflicted, for sure! I remember Clayton saying, "Hook 'Em, Aggies!" right after his 2nd birthday. Ha!

Hold strong for the Ags, Mama! Maybe our Drews could be roommates at A&M! Wouldn't that be awesome! :)

Mary's Pics said...

Your hospital story cracks me up.

ha ha to cute.
I think he should think Harvard for college....
He is precious....even in orange.

halie said...

Aww he's so cute & tiny on that blanket! Can't wait to see him sporting that Aggie gear!