Feb 5, 2010

Daily Dose 'o Drew


Here's my snugglebug in his Pack 'N Play newborn napper. Thanks, Chaunie and Malinda for the P'nP!! We love it!! Oh, and you can see here that Drew holds his pacifier! He usually keeps one hand on it to make sure it doesn't fall out. Seriously. That cracks us up! We initially weren't going to use a pacifier at all. We filled out all the forms at the hospital and indicated that we didn't want him to get a paci in the nursery. From what I've read, not using a pacifier is better for newborns as they are learning to eat. Well.....that lasted all of about one day!!! We found the miracle of the paci and haven't looked back!! Matt calls pacifiers "epidurals for babies!"

4 comments:

halie said...

So precious and tiny!! We love paci's over here too! :)

Mary's Pics said...

He is so sweet!!! I love him.

The Poth's said...

I love those jammies...are those little booties he has on? I can't wait to meet this little guy...one more day! YEAH!

Sarah said...

Aw, what a precious little peanut! He's sooo tiny!!! I love, love, love the newborn stage! Enjoy every single minute of that precious new babe. :)

I'm so sad that we didn't get to see you guys while we were skiing. It just didn't work out. :( I'm dying to get my hands on that little doll baby!!!