Jan 27, 2010

Andrew's Arrival!

Family of 3 - First Picture Together

Pouty Face


Dad taking Drew to the nursery to get checked out for the first time.


Mom and Dad get ready to meet Drew!

Grandma & Pops meet Drew in the hall on the way to the nursery for his check up!


Meeting Grandma and Pops


Daddy & Drew (Don't kill me later, Drew! This was too cute to not post)!


Getting cleaned up



First Born!


Uh, oh...is that a Hook 'Em??


Happy Daddy & Drew in nursery getting checked out!


Andrew Luke Fleharty was born today, January 26, 2010, at 1:43pm. He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and is 20 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair and we won't know about his eyes for awhile. Right now they are navy blue. He was born via c-section because the doctors were concerned about his heart rate during labor. I'll spare you all the details :) We LOVE him and of course think he's very handsome (even Matt said he's cute and he thinks newborns are ugly - ha)!
Love,
Matt, Cindy & Drew Fleharty

P.S. We have much more graphic pics of the actual surgery. If you're interested let me know and I will email them to you! They are pretty gross :)

7 comments:

Greg and Lindsay said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and Matt. :-)

You have plenty of time to work on that hook 'em issue...give him time, he'll learn. :-P

The Poth's said...

He is beautiful! I hope you guys had a good first night! And I am surprising myself, by saying..Yes, I think I want to see the more graphic pics..send 'em on! Congrats again!

Chris and Amanda said...

Congratulations! Glad he is here & healthy! We'll pass on the graphic picks :)

Mary's Pics said...

I am just thrilled that little Andrew is here and both he and his mom are doing well.
God is so good.

Sarah said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm so thankful that everything worked out perfectly and that your precious boy is here & healthy! Enjoy your first few days as a family of 3! ;)

halie said...

Great pictures--love the pouty lip pic! He is a cutie!! I will be calling for all the details when you guys get settled in! So glad he is here!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an adorable, goo covered baby! Congratulations (from Kevin & Nahee)!!!