Nov 23, 2009

30 Weeks!







Here are the latest pics of our Baby Flea! He is really filling out and I loooove those cheeks! I really think he might take after his cousin, Katelyn! We also found out that he is frank breech, so we are praying that he does a somersault sometime in the next 10 weeks! In other news, I didn't pass, but didn't fail, my 3 hour glucose test. Confusing, but in short I have to cut all sugar and start testing by blood sugar with finger pokes 5 times per day. Fabulous! It's not that bad though. Only 60 days or so till he arrives!



6 comments:

Steven said...

That sounds painful! So do the finger pricks. ;-)

The Poth's said...

I think Andrew may have gotten the curl back too! He is so adorable!

Sorry about the gestational diabetes...at least it's not that you actually failed right...you just have to watch it?!

Hope you have a Happy Birthday today!

Mary's Pics said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ahwwwwww! Andrew has such cute cheeks.....I can't wait to pinch/kiss them....hee hee

I am sorry that you have to watch your sugar right here at Thanksgiving and Christimas.

I am praying for an easy delivery for you and Andrew.

I love you,
MOM

halie said...

Oh my goodness he SO looks like you in those pictures! Love the cheeks, too!! :)

The Scogin Family said...

I'm so proud of you! I had to take the 3 hour test with Ben (for the first time) and I cried just thinking about having to prick myself that many times a day! I told Alex he was going to have to come home every time I needed to be tested. I'm a total WIMP with all that! Good for you! :)

Sarah said...

Man, those are some great sono pictures! Baby Flea is definitely a cutie!

I'm sorry about your glucose test. :( That is no bueno! Hang in there! Just a few more weeks! Crazy, huh?!?!