Feb 9, 2009

Snuggies, Roombas and Such...


Mom, this post is for you!! We don't have any big news to blog about, so Mom said to "make something up." Here ya go! ;)



This is our new TV stand...Yes, people, we do have longhorns in our living room!



ROOMBA!!! Matt really helps out a lot with the housework these days. He does all the vacuuming....


Molly modeling the SNUGGIE!!! We ordered these: buy one get one free plus 2 booklights! Whooo Hoooo! And, NO, people, it is NOT the same as wearing a robe backwards....!

These are our latest household additions! In other news, Matt is working away as usual! He was called out to the field last night ALL night long. I've been working with my fabulous co-workers on the 5th grade production of "Tom Sawyer." It's going to be SO CUTE!

I'll keep ya posted when something blog-worthy graces our lives ;)

3 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

Dear Daughter Cindy,
Thank you....this is just what I needed.......;0)
I really like your new TV stand. It is really nice. It looks good under your horns. I love your little vaccum cleaner..will you bring it and let me try it out here?
Molly is so cute in her snuggly.
Are you sure you don't want the wine club information..ha ha ha
Thank you this was good. I can't wait to see something about your 5th grade play...

I love you,
MoM

Sarah said...

Way to make your Mama proud, Thia!

I miss you, girlfriend! I would have given anything for you to be close enough to come to Wade's birthday party. I know that you would have thought up an awesome costume! :)

Sorry Matt is staying so busy. I know you miss your hubby...

Keep the posts coming! Even if you don't think that it is "exciting" it is fun to hear your spin on things!

The Poth's said...

Love the update and the new TV stand. It looks kind of like ours, same general style! I think I seriously need a romba, I can never vaccum enough with this dog's hair! Keep the updates coming...