May 10, 2008

Graduation Weekend

I finally graduated with my Masters in Education!!! Thank you, hubby, for all you've done for me while I was in school! I love you!

The lack of blogging has been due to the fact that I have been preparing for my comprehensive exams...Instead of a thesis, I had to take this huge exam and create a portfolio (what is it about education and portfolios???). Also, we decided to do A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Shakespeare with our students in April. Yes, Olde English. So, needless to say, there wasn't much blogging there for awhile!

This weekend, my parents and Matt's dad came out for a visit. We did the graduation thing, mother's day brunch, and overall just ate waaaaaayyyy too much (a favorite pastime of ours). Here are the pics!

My Hubbizzle and I

The parentals

My dog thinks I'm weird.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Just when I was thinking that you were looking entirely too normal, you throw in a classic Cindy picture. :) I have so many pictures of you with that same crazy look... Love you!

Congrats on your Masters. I am so proud of you!!! (Midsummer's Night Dream with fourth graders is no small feat either!!)

The Poth's said...

Congrats sister!!! I hope you like your present...it should be coming in the mail soon...very soon! Let me know when you get it!

halie said...

Way to go, Thia!! Congrats on your masters! You're official now!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! Yay for being done with school...again! :0)