Feb 27, 2008

Ode to Wii

I should have known that my parents loved video games. Back when I was about 8 and we had the first Nintendo, they would send me to bed only to have secret Mario Brothers games on their own! And here is the modern version: Mom and Dad on the Wii! The only person more addicted than they are is Matt. I'll go to bed and hear him up until 2am practicing his bowling. He has a mission to make 10 strikes in a row. I hear Kristi and Lex also joined the club. It won't be long now until we all sign up to play each other online!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dude, check out Mary boxing! That is a hysterical! I wish you had video of sweet little Mary knockin' the snot out of her opponent. :)
We love the wii, too. My first fitness age was 72. I am now consistently in my mid 20s. How many people can say that they improved their fitness age by 50 years?!?!?

The Poth's said...

Wow, I'm impressed Sarah - I am still in my 40's, guess I still need more late night practice after Lex goes to bed! What's your fitness level Cindy? Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii