Aug 9, 2007

NAPA

We had an absolutely relaxing and wonderful time in Napa! Here are some pics from around the town, at a small winery, and at a large winery.

When I booked the rental car, I saw an option called "Wild Card" that guaranteed a manager's choice upgrade for $1 more per week. I thought, what the heck - let's do it! Livin on the edge. When we went to pick up our rental car, we were informed that the manager's choice for us was.....a CHRYSLER MINI-VAN! Talk about a W-I-L-D card! Way to go us -- in our 20's, no kids, and driving a mini-van on our vacation! Rock on, Red Stallion, Rock on.




3 comments:

The Poth's said...

I am so jealous...all your pictures are great! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! The balloon ride and train looked awesome! Miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You are fancy with all your cute slideshows! Also, I absolutely love that little cartoon picture of your family!!

Glad you're enjoying some fun vacation time! Looks like it was amazingly gorgeous!

xo
Susan

PS My tour will be in Tucson, AZ the week after Thanksgiving. I know that's like 9 hours away, but if you feel like a little Rat Pack fun, it would be a blast to see you!

Angie said...

I am so glad to see that you guys had such a great time! I love the pcitures! That train sounds great! We will have to go that route next time!!