Sep 25, 2006

Emery Kate Update




I have been checking Brooke's sister's blog for updates on her and Emery Kate and today I found a lot of information! Here's a quote from Heather, Brooke's sister:

"Mom and baby are doing fantastic! Miss Emery is 100% breathing on her own, no oxygen needed. That's a miracle too. Everything about Emery is a miracle. Thank you Jesus for bringing her to us safely. Of course she'll be in the hospital for a little while until she gets a wee bit older. For now, she's thriving in the NICU. No setbacks whatsoever."

Isn't she so precious? Tiny little one!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Look at those tiny fingers!! That is amazing that she is doing so well!

Mary's Pics said...

What a Blessing! I will continue to pray for them.

The Poth's said...

She is so sweet. I'll keep her in my prayers!

guajardo fam said...

What a sweet little miracle she is. Truly, she is amazing!!! I will definitely keep your friend's family in our prayers & the precious little one. I know mommy & daddy must be so happy to still have this little one here with them...what a blessing from God.