Dec 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This week has flown by. We were in Texas just Fri-Mon last week, which is entirely too short! I guess I have to pay my dues being the "new girl" at work. Christmas vacation is determined by seniority and 3 out of 8 of us have been working at Parker for 20+ years. Niiiice. The next person ahead of me has 5 years under her belt, so I'm pretty much staring down a no-Chritmas vacation destiny for quite awhile.

We had tons of fun on our short trip though. I will post pics as soon as we get our real computer set up. For now, I'm using Matt's work laptop every now and then, but it's not set up w/our little docking station.

Matt's under the weather....so no big new year's plans for us! Just two old married folk and a beagle watching tv by the fire (which is not too shabby in my opinion. Man, I turned into an old married lady pretty quick)! Yesterday we went to the walk-in treatment center to try to get Matt some antibiotics. They told us it would be a 20 minute wait. After 2 hours sitting in hard chairs in a freezing cold waiting room, we finally gave up. Matt seemed worse for the wear after not being in bed for that long, so he's on my self-concocted regimine of alka seltzer effervescent and tussin. Hope it works because he's scheduled for some Rose Bowl action this week.

More later taters.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Here's to 2006! Hope Matt is feeling tons better!!!