Sep 13, 2005

Brooke's Sale Update



Brooke's Sale earned $1200 on Saturday! Awesome job, Brooke! The local bank is matching all the funds she earned, so the actual amount is $2400. You should have seen how much stuff was there! This money was raised for things that were priced at $.50-$3.00 so the turnout was huge.

Here's a picture I took through my window while driving home from the sale. Kentucky really is a beautiful place. The pics would've been better, but I was driving 60mph so I didn't have a chance to focus - haha.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Kentucky is Beautiful isn't it! Thanks so much again for your help on Sat. it meant alot that you were there. And you scored a great shirt and twinky shoes.. ha ha

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I am very proud of you for helping out where you can oxoxoxox
God bless you.

There is beauty all over God's green earth. Kentucky really is beautiful.

Love,
MOM