Aug 31, 2005

Yes, you are awake....


This morning started off great. I was settling down in front of the computer with my 2nd cup of coffee (my normal morning ritual) when I get a call from Matt. My first thought was "oh no, what's wrong?" thinking he was stranded on the road since it had only been 15 minutes since he left and he has a 45 minute commute. I was relieved to hear that he was ok, but I think he would've rather been stranded....the reason he called was to make sure he wasn't having a nightmare....He had just driven by gas for $3 a gallon. Holy Crikey. This, to Matt, is far worse than being stranded in a ditch. PIP

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I stole you picture for my blog. Hope you don't care! Check out my blog for how much we spent this month in Gas! Make sure you are still sitting down!